People We Help
● Planning to retire in the next 10 years
● Have accumulated large Retirement accounts with large RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) and want to reduce taxes
● Have Inherited Retirement assets and unfamiliar with the rules to take distributions
● Need Tax Planning before considering to sell your business to defer or eliminate taxes
● Have a large estate and want to reduce estate taxes
We help people with large retirement accounts and try to minimize the taxes on distributions. An action you take has good or bad consequences and cause chain reactions. A good example is that if you convert your IRA to Roth IRA at age 63 to take tax free income in the future, it may Increase the premiums for Medicare Part B and subsequently reduces your social security income. The key to financial freedom and success depends on your plan and action before your life or situation changes.
If you want to learn more about what could be the best for you and your loved ones to manage your overall wealth, we can help you see the path you should take to maximize your retirement income. We also recommend your legacy plan by knowing how you want to be remembered by your loved ones and save taxes by giving.